DGIQ's new dates and location have been announced!If you haven't already heard, DGIQ will officially be held at the JW Marriott on December 7-11, 2020! Learn More
Venue & Travel
Conference Venue and Hotel
JW Marriott Washington D.C.
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
The block room rate is $239 per night.
This room rate expires at 6 pm (Eastern Time) on November 16, 2020.Book Online
To book your room(s) at JW Marriott Washington, D.C., click here. You do not need to enter the group code, as the form will pre-populate.
To make your reservations by phone, call the reservation desk at 800-393-2503 – code DATAVERSITY group rate. Subject to availability.
If you have any difficulty booking a room at JW Marriott, please call us at 310-337-2616, ext. 1 or email us, and we will do our best to help.
InternetMarriott Bonvoy Rewards members will have access to free internet in their sleeping rooms. Non-members will pay $12.95 or $16.95 (depending on speed) for each 24-hour period. Membership is free. Sign up online at marriott.com or at the hotel front desk.
ParkingOvernight valet parking is $63-75, depending on vehicle size (24 hours, unlimited in and out).
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Travel distance: 4.3 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $20 (one way)
- Subway service fee: $2.55 (one way)
- Alternate transportation: Sedan service; reservation required
- Driving directions: Follow the signs to Washington D.C. (George Washington Parkway). Take the I-395/Route 1 north exit (which is the 14th St. bridge). Merge to the far left lane and follow the signs for 14th St NW. The hotel is eight blocks up 14th St. on the right side at the corner of 14th NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. From North: I-95S to Baltimore Washington Prkwy. Follow B/W Prkwy to 50W/NY Ave. Turn left on 9th Street NW. Make Right on E St NW. Right on 14th St NW. Hotel is on right. Please note that our vehicle entrance is on 14th Street NW between E Street NW and F Street NW. From South: Take I-95N to I-395N. Cross 14th Street Bridge. Take Route 1 (left) Exit. Travel 10 blocks to hotel. Hotel will be on your right. Please note that our vehicle entrance is on 14th Street NW between E Street NW and F Street NW.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Travel distance: 26.5 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $60 (one way)
- Alternate transportation: Private sedan fee: $90 (one way); reservation required
- Driving directions: Follow the signs to Interstate 66 east to Washington. Follow I-66 to the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (US Route 50). Once you cross the bridge, I-66 becomes Constitution Ave NW. Continue on Constitution Ave NW for approximately 14 blocks to 12th St NW. Turn left onto 12th St. and drive 6 blocks to E St NW. Make a left onto E St. and drive two blocks to 14th St. NW and turn right. The hotel is on the right corner of 14th NW and E St NW. Please note that our vehicle entrance is on 14th Street NW between E Street NW and F Street NW.